Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at CaVU Consulting, Inc.
We recognize and appreciate the importance of building a solid team. Our people are our product … the face of our company. Our Corporate Vision and Core Values reflect our spirit of service to our people, clients, partners, and our community. CaVU encourages a healthy work-life balance and a positive, innovative and collaborative organizational culture in an environment where every contributor is highly valued. We are small, flexible and performance-oriented.
CaVU proudly offers our people a competitive and comprehensive compensation plan, including:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Company-paid Medical/Dental Plans
- Company-provided Life Insurance Plan
- 401k Plan including Company Matching
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
CaVU is always looking for top-tier talent. Are you excited about the opportunity to …
- join a team of dedicated professionals?
- make a real difference doing important, rewarding work for our DoD and private sector clients?
- share in the rewards of solid performance?
Forward your resume to HR@CaVUConsultingInc.com
CaVU is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other class protected by law (EE/AA M/F/D/V).