CaVU Consulting, Inc. is seeking Cybersecurity & Information Assurance (IA) Analyst – Multiple Levels.
Location: San Diego, CA / Patuxent River, MD
Employment Type: Full Time, Salary Exempt
Clearance: DoD Secret or higher
Citizenship: Must be a United States Citizen
Provide Cybersecurity support with DIACAP Certification & Accreditation (C&A) and/or RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) services to DoD/DoN programs.
CaVU Consulting presently has multiple opportunities for various levels of Cyber / IA Analyst in support of varied DoD and Commercial Clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of artifact collection for review and submission to approving entities
- DIACAP & DIARMF package development
- Develop RMF package documentation (System Security Plan (SSP), Security Assessment Report (SAR), Cyber Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M), and Risk Assessment Report (RAR)), execute NIST 800-53 Rev 4 control assessment and manage control testing as applicable IAW IATA standards
- Remediate existing vulnerabilities or develop mitigations that minimize impact, likelihood, or risks, and work with the program to incorporate findings into the system POA&M
- Ensure system designs and implementations are consistent with DoD & DON Cybersecurity and CYBERSAFE policies, requirements, and directives
- East & West Coast clientele
- Opportunities for leading Cyber and IA related tasks/efforts
Desired position requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) degrees
- CompTIA Security+ CE as a minimum certification
- ISC2 CISSP preferred (with or without additional disciplines)
- Fully Qualified Navy Validator (FQNV) or Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) Level II/III Certification a plus
- PMI Project Management certifications a plus (CAPM, PMP, PgMP)
- Experience with DoN systems assessments and accreditation processes
- Technical expertise in the realms of Operating Systems, Virtualization, Networking, Software Defined Networking a plus
- Preferred: Experience with performing C&A/A&A activities, including developing DIACAP or RMF packages, conducting control validation, and performing risk assessments
- Preferred: Experience with automated vulnerability assessment tools including Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and manual review of testing procedures using DoD STIGs, SRGs, and checklists
- DoD Secret clearance required; TS/SCI a plus
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your resume to HR@cavuconsultinginc.com.