CaVU Consulting Inc. is seeking a Junior Program Analyst to work in San Diego. This entry-level position will work under direct supervision, provide program support to Automated Digital Networking System(ADNS), specifically to the program’s Assistant Program Managers (APMs). Experience will be gained through a combination of online courses, job shadowing/observation and on-the-job training. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, keen on learning and have demonstrated result-oriented communication and analytic skills.
SCOPE OF WORK: Under direct supervision, will provide program and acquisition support to PMW-160’s ADNS Program Office in the area of Tactical Networks support.
- Under supervision, builds, plans, executes, and tracks acquisition plans against engineering milestones and/or schedules.
- Observes and participates in technical discussions and in the integration of multiple programs.
- Identifies potential program trends and risks and report to management.
- Performs meeting coordination and facilitation, database support, generating program/project status, cost and schedule indicators, project schedule trends, critical path analysis, schedule optimizations and engineering analysis.
- Participates in all key meetings, generates, distributes meeting minutes and action items. Facilitates various meetings and discussions.
- Provides weekly status reports and generates bi-weekly inputs for meetings.
- Participates in relevant program and engineering meetings and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Supports program engineering leadership decision processes.
- Documents risk trends and reports observations.
- Under direction, creates technical briefings/documentation; produces discussion papers; creates meeting agendas; captures, produces and monitors action item tracking and minutes as required.
- Under direction, provides input to program/engineering team for budget drills, data calls, acquisition calendars and regular acquisition reports. Program liaison with oversight over various engineering and cybersecurity projects.
- Under direction, provides support to the program’s network engineers in prioritizing, managing and completing Engineering Change Requests (ECRs).
- Navigate and use various databases and tools.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.A./B.S preferred
- 0-2 years of technical experience
- Advanced in MS office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Self-Starter requiring minimal oversight
- Able to work independently and in team environments
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Comfortable working in and speaking to large groups
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Technical writing experience
- Defense Acquisition knowledge
- Navy C4I knowledge
We offer an excellent corporate culture, and highly competitive compensation. For more information about our organization, please see the “CaVU People” page on our website: www.CaVUConsultingInc.com
Position Status: Filled
Clearance: Active Secret