CaVU Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Program Management Specialist to work in San Diego. This position will provide direct acquisition & programmatic support to PMW 750 Engineering. The ideal candidate will have C4I and DoD acquisition experience, expert level knowledge and usability of MS Office Suite and Writing Skills.
SCOPE OF WORK: This position will provide direct acquisition, scheduling & programmatic support to PMW 750.
- Meeting coordination, meeting minutes, data calls, tracking action items, NSERC management (managing documents etc.)
- Configuration Management (with documentation and knowledge or ability to learn PEO C4I CM processes)
- Ability to follow technical discussions and pick out relevant points to take meaningful notes/minutes
- Ability to determine, assign and track action items
- Ability to understand enough technical information to determine whether an action item has been addressed/answered or not
- Ability to organize data/information in a concise format to enable meaningful discussions and decisions
- Communications skills (able to collaborate well with others)
- Track a PoR milestones using MS Project and similar tools.
- Track and assist in assignment of task performance, durations and estimated completion milestones for deliverables
- Host quarterly scheduling meetings with IPT leads to discuss their portion of the schedule.
- Administer PoR shared site that hosts the PoR Schedule.
- Co-host and take meeting minutes for a Bi-weekly PoR Team meeting.
- Must be a problem solver
- Some technical background/experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree
- 5 years DoD experience
- 1 year C4I/Acquisitions/Program/Project Management experience or equivalent
- Expert level knowledge and usability of MS Office Suite, Adobe Professional with emphasis on MS PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook.
We offer an excellent corporate culture, and a highly competitive total compensation package. For more information about our organization, please see the “CaVU People” page on our website: www.CaVUConsultingInc.com
Interested? Please forward your resume to HR@CaVUConsultingInc.com
Position Status: Filled