CaVU Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Program Management Specialist to work in San Diego. This position will provide direct acquisition & programmatic support to PMW 160 APM-Engineering. The ideal candidate will have C4I and DoD acquisition experience, expert level knowledge and usability of MS Office Suite and Writing Skills.
SCOPE OF WORK: This position will provide direct acquisition & programmatic support to PMW 160 APM-Engineering.
- Meeting coordination, meeting minutes, data calls, tracking action items, NSERC management (managing documents etc.)
- Configuration Management (with documentation and knowledge or ability to learn PEO C4I CM processes)
- Ability to follow technical discussions and pick out relevant points to take meaningful notes/minutes
- Ability to understand enough technical information to determine whether an action item has been addressed/answered or not
- Ability to organize data/information in a concise format to enable meaningful discussions and decisions
- Communications skills (able to collaborate well with others)
- Must be a problem solver
- Some technical background/experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree
- 5 years DoD experience
- 1 year C4I/Acquisitions experience
- Expert level knowledge and usability of MS Office Suite, Adobe Professional with emphasis on MS
- PowerPoint, excel, project and outlook.
- Familiarity with the Space and Naval Warfare Systems command
- Familiarity with Naval Operations/Communications
We offer an excellent corporate culture, and a highly competitive total compensation package. For more information about our organization, please see the “CaVU People” page on our website: www.CaVUConsultingInc.com
Interested? Please forward your resume to HR@CaVUConsultingInc.com
Position Status: Filled
Clearance: Secret, or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance